Newspaper Trench and Camp (Augusta, Ga.) 1917-1919 Camp Hancock trench and camp
About this Newspaper
- Trench and Camp (Augusta, Ga.) 1917-1919
- Camp Hancock trench and camp
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Augusta, Ga. : Augusta Herald, -
- Augusta, Ga. : issued by Camp Hancock Y.M.C.A. from the Office of The Augusta Herald
- Augusta, Ga. : published by the Army Y.M.C.A. with the co-operation of the Augusta Herald under the auspices of the National War Work Council of the Y.M.C.A. of the U.S.
- - Camp Hancock (Ga.)--Newspapers
- - World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers
- - United States.--Army--Military life--Newspapers
- - United States.--Army
- - Armed Forces--Military life
- - Georgia--Camp Hancock
- - World War--(1914-1918)
- - 1914-1918
- - United States--Georgia--Richmond--Augusta
- - Weekly
- - Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (October 10 1917); ceased with vol. 2, no. 18 (February 5, 1919).
- - "Published under the auspices of National War Work Council of the Y.M.C.A of the United States."--Vol. 1, no. 1 (October 10 1917), page 4.
- - "Published with the co-operation of the Herald Publishing Co."--Vol. 1, no. 11 (December, 19, 1917), page 4.
- - Presentation of edition statement varies.
- - Publisher appears also as: Herald Publishing Co.
- - Some issues also have special designations such as: Mother's Day number.
- - Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress Preservation Microfilming Program.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (October 10 1917) (online surrogate); title from PDF masthead (Georgia Historic Newspapers Archive, viewed February 2, 2021).
- - Vol. 2, no. 18 (February 5, 1919) (online surrogate) (Georgia Historic Newspapers Archive, viewed February 22, 2021).
- volumes : illustrations ; 43 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- D501 .T715
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Trench and Camp Augusta, Ga. -1919. (Augusta, GA), Jan. 1 1917. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn89053537/.
APA citation style:
(1917, January 1) Trench and Camp Augusta, Ga. -1919. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn89053537/.
MLA citation style:
Trench and Camp Augusta, Ga. -1919. (Augusta, GA) 1 Jan. 1917. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn89053537/.