Newspaper The Pioneer and Woman's Advocate (Providence, R.I.) 1852-185? Pioneer & woman's advocate
About this Newspaper
- The Pioneer and Woman's Advocate (Providence, R.I.) 1852-185?
- Pioneer & woman's advocate
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Providence, R.I. : Anna W. Spencer, 1852-
- - Providence (R.I.)--Newspapers
- - Rhode Island--Providence
- - United States--Rhode Island--Providence--Providence
- - Semimonthly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 5, 1852)-
- - Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
Rights & Access
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Pioneer and Woman's Advocate Providence, R.I. -185?. (Providence, RI), Jan. 1 1852. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn91070560/.
APA citation style:
(1852, January 1) The Pioneer and Woman's Advocate Providence, R.I. -185?. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn91070560/.
MLA citation style:
The Pioneer and Woman's Advocate Providence, R.I. -185?. (Providence, RI) 1 Jan. 1852. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn91070560/.