Newspaper Trench and camp (Admiral, Md.), October 10, 1917
About this Newspaper
- Trench and camp (Admiral, Md.), October 10, 1917
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Place of Publication
- Admiral, Md.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Admiral, Md., October 10, 1917
- - World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers
- - United States--Armed Forces--Maryland--Newspapers
- - Armed Forces
- - Maryland
- - United States
- - World War--(1914-1918)
- - 1914-1918
- - United States--Maryland--Anne Arundel--Admiral
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 10, 1917)-v. 2, no. 38 (June 26, 1919).
- - "Printed weekly for the Y.M.C.A. by courtesy of The Evening Star of Washington, D.C."
- - "Published under auspices of the National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States.
- - Also on microfilm: Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Issued in over 20 separate ed. throughout the U.S.
- 8 pages
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Trench and Camp. (Admiral, MD), Oct. 10 1917. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn92068220/1917-10-10/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1917, October 10) Trench and Camp. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn92068220/1917-10-10/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Trench and Camp. (Admiral, MD) 10 Oct. 1917. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn92068220/1917-10-10/ed-1/.