Periodical Social register, New York. New York social register
About this Item
- Social register, New York.
- New York social register
- Social Register Association (U.S.)
Created / Published
- New York : Social Register Association, -
- - Social registers--New York (State)--New York
- - Upper class--New York (State)--New York--Directories
- - New York (N.Y.)--Directories
- - Social registers
- - New York (State)--New York
- - Bottins mondains--New York (État)--New York
- - Upper classes--New York--directories
- - United States, New York, New York (City)--Directories
- - Annual
- - Vol. 1 (1887)-vol. 90, no. 1 (1976).
- - The annual number of the Social register of each year published in Nov. of the preceding year.
- - Each annual issue for <1954-> is designated as no. 1 within the volume designation that encompasses the entire Social register; for example, 1974 issue is called vol. 88, no. 1 (November 1973); 1975 issue is called vol. 89, no. 1 (November 1974), etc.
- - Updated in December and January with changes of addresses in supplements titled: Dilatory domiciles.
- - Supplemented in the summer by: Social register, summer (covers all city editions of the Social register).
- - Volumes for <1900-1903> accompanied by an index for visiting days.
- - A general index has been issued annually since 1908, under title: Social register locater.
- - Merged with social registers of various cities, including: Social register, Baltimore; Social register, Boston; Social register, Buffalo; Social register, Chicago; Social register, Cincinnati & Dayton; Social register, Cleveland; Social register, Philadelphia, including Wilmington; Social register, Pittsburgh; Social register Providence; Social register, St. Louis; Social register, San Francisco; and: Social register, Washington; to form: Social register.
- - Latest issue consulted: Vol. 90, no. 1 (1976).
- - Social register, Baltimore 2476-2628 (DLC) 2016234963 (OCoLC)3314268
- - Social register, Boston 2471-0113 (DLC) 00000970 (OCoLC)3314307
- - Social register, Buffalo 2476-2628 (DLC) 02026497 (OCoLC)3315253
- - Social register, Chicago 2476-2644 (DLC) 00000971 (OCoLC)2460123
- - Social register, Cincinnati & Dayton 2476-2598 (DLC) 2016234968 (OCoLC)3315298
- - Social register, Cleveland 2476-2652 (DLC) 10006045 (OCoLC)3315337
- - Social register, Philadelphia, including Wilmington 2572-2727 (DLC)sn 93040511 (OCoLC)3316677
- - Social register, Pittsburgh 2476-261X (DLC) 2016234967 (OCoLC)3330322
- - Social register Providence (OCoLC)41314336
- - Social register, St. Louis 2572-2743 (DLC) 02026496 (OCoLC)3316719
- - Social register, San Francisco 2572-2735 (DLC)sn 93040505 (OCoLC)8082587
- - Social register, Washington 2572-2751 (DLC) 02000726 (OCoLC)3330334
- - Social register 1071-3905 (DLC)sn 84011943 (OCoLC)3545748
- volumes ; 16-18 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- ISSN RECORD
- F128.25 .S64
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Social Register Association, U.S. Social register, New York. [New York: Social Register Association, 1887] Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn93040509/.
APA citation style:
Social Register Association, U. S. (1887) Social register, New York. [New York: Social Register Association] [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn93040509/.
MLA citation style:
Social Register Association, U.S. Social register, New York. [New York: Social Register Association, 1887] Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sn93040509/>.