Newspaper The Llano colonist (Llano, Calif.), July 29, 1922
About this Newspaper
- The Llano colonist (Llano, Calif.), July 29, 1922
- Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA
Place of Publication
- Llano, Calif.
Dates of Publication
Created / Published
- Llano, Calif., July 29, 1922
- - Llano Colony (Secular community)--Newspapers
- - Collective settlements--California--Newspapers
- - Collective settlements--Louisiana--Newspapers
- - Cooperative societies--California--Newspapers
- - Cooperative societies--Louisiana--Newspapers
- - Llano (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Leesville (La.)--Newspapers
- - New Llano (La.)--Newspapers
- - Vernon Parish (La.)--Newspapers
- - Llano Colony (Secular community)
- - Collective settlements
- - Cooperative societies
- - California
- - California--Llano
- - Louisiana
- - Louisiana--Leesville
- - Louisiana--New Llano
- - Louisiana--Vernon Parish
- - United States--California--Los Angeles--Llano
- - United States--Louisiana--Vernon--New Llano
- - United States--Louisiana--Vernon--Leesville
- - Weekly
- - ; vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 30, 1921)-v. 18, no. 1730/1734 (Dec. 9, 1937).
- - Published: LLano Colony, Leesville, La. : LLano Publications, Apr. 30, 1921-; in Newllano, Aug. 2, 1924-Dec. 9, 1937.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 49 (Aug. 18, 1917).
- 8 pages
Call Number/Physical Location
- HD2951 .L6
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
State/Province (Geographic Coverage)
- Collective Settlements
- Cooperative Societies
- Leesville (La.)
- Llano (Calif.)
- Llano Colony (Secular Community)
- Los Angeles
- New Llano
- New Llano (La.)
- United States
- Vernon Parish
- Vernon Parish (La.)
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that the newspapers in Chronicling America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. Newspapers published in the United States more than 95 years ago are in the public domain in their entirety. Any newspapers in Chronicling America that were published less than 95 years ago are also believed to be in the public domain, but may contain some copyrighted third party materials. Researchers using newspapers published less than 95 years ago should be alert for modern content (for example, registered and renewed for copyright and published with notice) that may be copyrighted. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The NEH awardee responsible for producing each digital object is presented in the Chronicling America page display, below the page image – e.g. Image produced by the Library of Congress. For more information on current NDNP awardees, see https://www.loc.gov/ndnp/listawardees.html.
For more information on Library of Congress policies and disclaimers regarding rights and reproductions, see https://www.loc.gov/homepage/legal.html
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Llano colonist. (Llano, CA), Jul. 29 1922. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn93062881/1922-07-29/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1922, July 29) The Llano colonist. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn93062881/1922-07-29/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The Llano colonist. (Llano, CA) 29 Jul. 1922. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn93062881/1922-07-29/ed-1/.