Newspaper Hāto Maunten senchineru :, October 27, 1942 Heart Mountain sentinel
About This Newspaper
- Hāto Maunten senchineru :, October 27, 1942
- Other Title
- Heart Mountain sentinel
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Heart Mountain, Wyo.
- Created / Published
- Heart Mountain, Wyo., October 27, 1942
- Subject Headings
- - Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.)
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans (United States : 1942-1945)
- - Japanese Americans--Wyoming--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Park County (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Heart Mountain (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Wyoming
- - Wyoming--Heart Mountain
- - Wyoming--Park County
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--Wyoming--Park--Heart Mountain
- - United States--Wyoming--Park--Cody
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 24, 1942)-v. 4, no. 31 (July 28, 1945).
- - Published for the Heart Mountain Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority for Civilians of Japanese ancestry.
- - Has supplement listing rules, regulations and procedures of the Relocation Center: Heart Mountain sentinel bulletin.
- - English ed.: Heart Mountain sentinel
- 2 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- D769.8.A6 H41
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Published Heart Mountain, Wyo. | [Community Enterprises] | 1942-10-27
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
ContributorsLibrary of Congress
Evacuation and Relocation
Evacuation and Relocation of Japanese Americans (United States)
Heart Mountain (Wyo.)
Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.)
Park County (Wyo.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hāto Maunten senchineru. (Heart Mountain, WY), Oct. 27 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn93070119/1942-10-27/ed-1/. (Accessed March 21, 2018.)
APA citation style:
(1942, October 27) Hāto Maunten senchineru. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn93070119/1942-10-27/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Hāto Maunten senchineru. (Heart Mountain, WY) 27 Oct. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn93070119/1942-10-27/ed-1/.