Periodical Spalding's official base ball guide, 1939
About this Item
- Spalding's official base ball guide, 1939
- A.G. Spalding & Bros. (Publisher)
Created / Published
- A.G. Spalding & Bros., Chicago ; New York, 1939
- - Baseball -- Periodicals
- - Periodicals
- - Vols. for 1920-1922, 1924-1939 include a separately paged section: Official base ball rules.
- - Published: New York : American Sports Publishing Company, (1894-1939)
- - Contains the official league record for the previous year.
- - Description based on: 1889.
- - Holdings in 3x5 file.
- - Merged with: Reach official American League base ball guide, to form: Spalding-Reach official base ball guide.
Call Number/Physical Location
- General Collections
- online text
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and /or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Note that there may be U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or other restrictions in these materials. However, the Library is not aware of any copyrights or other rights associated with this material.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with any person intending to use an item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, General Collections.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
A.G. Spalding & Bros. Spalding's Official Base Ball Guide. A.G. Spalding & Bros., Chicago ; New York, 1939. Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/spalding.00179/.
APA citation style:
A.G. Spalding & Bros. (1939) Spalding's Official Base Ball Guide. A.G. Spalding & Bros., Chicago ; New York. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/spalding.00179/.
MLA citation style:
A.G. Spalding & Bros. Spalding's Official Base Ball Guide. A.G. Spalding & Bros., Chicago ; New York, 1939. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/spalding.00179/>.