Book/Printed Material [Sinarum lingua︠e︡ mandarinica︠e︡ grammatica duplex]. Chinese grammar
About this Item
- [Sinarum lingua︠e︡ mandarinica︠e︡ grammatica duplex].
- Other Title
- Chinese grammar
- Contributor Names
- Carter, Benjamin Bowen, 1771-1831.
- Created / Published
- [Canton : s.n., 1806]
- Subject Headings
- - Chinese language--Grammar
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy inscribed in ink on leaf : "Benj'n B. Carter, Canton, Jan. 15, 1806."
- - "中國官話", "Chūm Kuĕ Kuōn Hoá", "Medii Regni communis Loquela". "Imperii Sinarum / quod ab ipsis Medii Reginum appellatur / Lingua communis." -- verso of leaf 12.
- 13 p.l., 341 p. ; 32 fol. cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PL1171 .C3
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. LC copy inscribed in ink on leaf : "Benj'n B. Carter, Canton, Jan. 15, 1806." "中國官話", "Chūm Kuĕ Kuōn Hoá", "Medii Regni communis Loquela". "Imperii Sinarum / quod ab ipsis Medii Reginum appellatur / Lingua communis." -- verso of leaf 12.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Carter, Benjamin Bowen. Sinarum Lingua︠e︡ Mandarinica︠e︡ Grammatica Duplex. [Canton: s.n, 1806] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/unk81040859/.
APA citation style:
Carter, B. B. (1806) Sinarum Lingua︠e︡ Mandarinica︠e︡ Grammatica Duplex. [Canton: s.n] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/unk81040859/.
MLA citation style:
Carter, Benjamin Bowen. Sinarum Lingua︠e︡ Mandarinica︠e︡ Grammatica Duplex. [Canton: s.n, 1806] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/unk81040859/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe rudiments of the Chinese language : with dialogues, exercises, and a vocabulary Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Summers, James
- Date: 1864
Book/Printed MaterialArte y reglas de la lengua tagala LC copy imperfect: lacking pp. 49-50. Error in paging: no. 256 repeated. LAC snh 2019-10-17 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Pinpin, Tomas - Francisco De San José
- Date: 1610
Book/Printed MaterialA short introdvction to the Latin tongue.
Short introduction to the Latin tongue Evans 2511 LAC snh 2019-09-19 no edits (1 card)
- Contributor: American Imprint Collection (Library of Congress) - Cheever, Ezekiel
- Date: 1724
Book/Printed MaterialEnglish grammar in familiar lectures : accompanied by a compendium : embracing a new systematick order ... L.C. copy imperfect: fold. table (containing the compendium) wanting. "The words, 'Ann M. Rutledge is now learning grammar,' were written [on t.p. of present L.C. copy] by Lincoln. The order on James...
- Contributor: Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana (Library of Congress) - Kirkham, Samuel
- Date: 1828
Book/Printed MaterialGrammatica noua. Adapted for German schools by Bernhard Perger. Appended is Jakob Wimpheling's Tractatus de figuris et metris. Library of Congress. Lessing J. Rosenwald collection, 169 Goff, F.R. Incunabula in American libraries, P-281 Hain,...
- Contributor: Perger, Bernhard - Perotti, Niccol - Schönsperger, Johann - Wimpheling, Jakob - Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1495