Book/Printed Material American campaigns,
About this Item
- American campaigns,
- Contributor Names
- Steele, Matthew Forney, 1861-1953.
- Created / Published
- Washington, B. S. Adams, 1909.
- Subject Headings
- - United States--History, Military
- - Battles--United States
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Campaigns
- - Tactics
- - United States
- - On verso of t.-p.: War Department. Document no. 324. Office of the Chief of Staff.
- - "These volumes represent a part of my three years' work as lecturer in military history at the Army Service Schools at Fort Leavenworth."--Author's pref.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 87.2
- - Phillips, 10669
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- viii p., 1 l., 731 p. 24 cm. and atlas of xii p., 311 maps.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- U1 .U76 no. 13
- E181 .S85
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Steele, Matthew Forney. American Campaigns. Washington, B. S. Adams, 1909. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/war22000080/.
APA citation style:
Steele, M. F. (1909) American Campaigns. Washington, B. S. Adams. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/war22000080/.
MLA citation style:
Steele, Matthew Forney. American Campaigns. Washington, B. S. Adams, 1909. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/war22000080/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialA chronological history of the civil war in America. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 37.8 Phillips, 1350 A digital reproduction made from a copy held by the University of Michigan is available from the University of Michigan's Making of America...
- Contributor: Fisher, Richard Swainson
- Date: 1863
Book/Printed MaterialThe War of the Rebellion: a compilation of the official records of the Union and Confederate ...
Official records of the Union and Confederate armies Found also in the House Miscellaneous documents of the 52d to the 56th Congress. Each number has special index. Inserted in each volume: Additions and corrections ... Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1902....
- Contributor: United States. War Department - Kirkley, Joseph W. (Joseph William) - Ainsworth, Fred C. (Fred Crayton) - Lazelle, H. M. (Henry Martyn) - Perry, Leslie J. - Davis, George B. (George Breckenridge) - United States. War Records Office - United States. Record and Pension Office - Scott, Robert N. (Robert Nicholson) - United States. Congress. House - Moodey, John S. (John Sheldon) - Cowles, Calvin D. (Calvin Duvall)
- Date: 1880
Book/Printed MaterialHistorical memoir of the war in West Florida and Louisiana in 1814-15 : with an atlas Shaw & Shoemaker 38034, 38035 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Kislak accession no.: 1995.040.00.0003 gsl card not found 2006-09-28 vj05 LAC tnb 2020-09-24 no...
- Contributor: Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress) - Latour, Arsène Lacarrière
- Date: 1816
Book/Printed MaterialA study of the strategy and tactics of the Shenandoah Valley campaign, 1861-1862, with six maps. ... Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- Contributor: Kearsey, A. (Alexander)
- Date: 1930
Book/Printed MaterialAmerican state papers : documents, legislative and executive, of the Congress of the United States Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Toner shelflist card lists J33 Extra Set in the Toner Collection. LAC ecr 2020-10-05 LAC ecr 2020-10-05 no edits...
- Date: 1832