Book/Printed Material American campaigns,
About this Item
- American campaigns,
- Steele, Matthew Forney, 1861-1953.
Created / Published
- Washington, B. S. Adams, 1909.
- - United States--History, Military
- - Battles--United States
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Campaigns
- - Tactics
- - United States
- - On verso of t.-p.: War Department. Document no. 324. Office of the Chief of Staff.
- - "These volumes represent a part of my three years' work as lecturer in military history at the Army Service Schools at Fort Leavenworth."--Author's pref.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 87.2
- - Phillips, 10669
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- viii p., 1 l., 731 p. 24 cm. and atlas of xii p., 311 maps.
Call Number/Physical Location
- U1 .U76 no. 13
- E181 .S85
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Steele, Matthew Forney. American Campaigns. Washington, B. S. Adams, 1909. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/war22000080/.
APA citation style:
Steele, M. F. (1909) American Campaigns. Washington, B. S. Adams. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/war22000080/.
MLA citation style:
Steele, Matthew Forney. American Campaigns. Washington, B. S. Adams, 1909. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/war22000080/>.