Film, Video Sodom Laurel Album Explores North Carolina Mountain Community
About this Item
- Sodom Laurel Album Explores North Carolina Mountain Community
- The visual and oral history of a rural mountain community called Sodom Laurel, and one family steeped in the tradition of the area, are the focus of a new book and accompanying CD by Rob Amberg and Sheila Kay Adams.
- Event Date
- April 21, 2003
- - Rob Amberg is an award-winning photographer and writer who works on assignment for non-profit organizations, foundations and publications. He still lives in Madison County.
- Running Time
- 53 minutes, 56 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sodom Laurel Album Explores North Carolina Mountain Community. 2003. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3312/.
APA citation style:
(2003) Sodom Laurel Album Explores North Carolina Mountain Community. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3312/.
MLA citation style:
Sodom Laurel Album Explores North Carolina Mountain Community. 2003. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3312/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoNative American Women Writers Discuss New Book, "Sister Nations"
- Contributor: Erdrich, Heid E. - Tohe, Laura
- Date: 2003-03-04
Film, VideoBluegrass Odyssey: A Documentary in Pictures and Words, 1966-86
- Contributor: Rosenberg, Neil - Fleischhauer, Carl
- Date: 2002-02-27
Film, VideoWhatever Happened to the Washington Reporters?
- Contributor: Hess, Stephen
- Date: 2013-03-20
Film, VideoAct of Congress: How America's Essential Institution Works & How It Doesn't
- Contributor: Kaiser, Robert G.
- Date: 2013-11-19
Film, VideoSatch, Dizzy & Rapid Robert: The Wild Saga of Interracial Baseball Before Jackie Robinson
- Contributor: Gay, Timothy
- Date: 2010-05-05