Film, Video Mexicans and Americans: Cracking the Cultural Code
About this Item
- Mexicans and Americans: Cracking the Cultural Code
- International business executive and cultural analyst Ned Crouch discusses how Mexicans and Americans live and work together, and how this will be the big cultural story in North America in the 21st century.
- Event Date
- February 14, 2005
- - Raised in a U.S. diplomatic family in Colombia, France, Spain and Mexico, Ned Crouch speaks five languages and has spent a lifetime examining the patterns and dynamics of cultural differences. He is an international business executive and cultural analyst.
- Running Time
- 43 minutes, 24 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mexicans and Americans: Cracking the Cultural Code. 2005. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3318/.
APA citation style:
(2005) Mexicans and Americans: Cracking the Cultural Code. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3318/.
MLA citation style:
Mexicans and Americans: Cracking the Cultural Code. 2005. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3318/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoPen of Fire: John Moncure Daniel
- Contributor: Bridges, Peter
- Date: 2002-11-18
Film, VideoGuiding Our Destiny: Loriene Roy
- Contributor: Roy, Loriene
- Date: 2007-11-02
Film, VideoReflections from South Africa: Libraries and Society Change
- Contributor: Tise, Ellen
- Date: 2008-02-04
Film, VideoAfrican American Faces of the Civil War: An Album
- Contributor: Coddington, Ronald S.
- Date: 2013-04-08
Film, VideoGiant in the Shadows: The Life of Robert T. Lincoln
- Contributor: Emerson, Jason
- Date: 2013-07-16