Film, Video Affairs of Honor: National Politics in the New Republic
About this Item
- Affairs of Honor: National Politics in the New Republic
- The author discussed both "Affairs of Honor" and "Alexander Hamilton, Writings," which she edited.
- Event Date
- December 12, 2001
- - Joanne Freeman is professor of history at Yale University, where she teaches revolutionary and early national American history. She has lectured around the country and appeared in television documentaries for the Discovery Channel, the History Channel and PBS. Her book, "Affairs of Honor," won the best book award from the Society for Historians of the Early American Republic.
- Running Time
- 46 minutes, 59 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Affairs of Honor: National Politics in the New Republic. 2001. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3323/.
APA citation style:
(2001) Affairs of Honor: National Politics in the New Republic. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3323/.
MLA citation style:
Affairs of Honor: National Politics in the New Republic. 2001. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3323/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoJoanne B. Freeman: 2019 National Book Festival
- Contributor: Freeman, Joanne
- Date: 2019-08-31
Film, VideoAmerican Journalism
- Contributor: Campbell, W. Joseph
- Date: 2006-10-04
Film, VideoDavid Baldacci discusses his book "The Collectors"
- Contributor: Baldacci, David
- Date: 2006-10-17
Film, VideoWoodrow Wilson's Right Hand: The Life of Colonel Edward M. House
- Contributor: Hodgson, Godfrey
- Date: 2006-10-31
Film, VideoWomen Who Dare
- Contributor: Keating, Anjelina Michelle - Hess, Aimee - Sinclair, Evelyn - Ruth, Janice E. - Osborne, Linda Barrett - Reyburn, Susan - Krowl, Michelle A.
- Date: 2006-11-16