Film, Video The Words We Live By: Your Annotated Guide to the Constitution
About this Item
- The Words We Live By: Your Annotated Guide to the Constitution
- The award-winning author and journalist discussed her new book.
- Event Date
- April 14, 2003
- - Linda Monk received the American Bar Association's Silver Gavel Award twice, once for her book "The Bill of Rights: A User's Guide" and again for her work on the documentary "Profiles of Freedom: A Living Bill of Rights." A graduate of Harvard Law School, she is a frequent contributor to newspapers nationwide and lives in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Running Time
- 33 minutes, 10 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Words We Live By: Your Annotated Guide to the Constitution. 2003. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3336/.
APA citation style:
(2003) The Words We Live By: Your Annotated Guide to the Constitution. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3336/.
MLA citation style:
The Words We Live By: Your Annotated Guide to the Constitution. 2003. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3336/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoKate Masur: An Example for All the Land
- Contributor: Masur, Kate
- Date: 2011-01-12
Film, VideoDivine Art, Infernal Machine: The Reception of Printing in the West
- Contributor: Eisenstein, Elizabeth L.
- Date: 2011-03-08
Film, VideoGetting It Wrong: Misreported Stories in American Journalism
- Contributor: Campbell, W. Joseph
- Date: 2010-10-28
Film, VideoWild Bill Donovan: The Spymaster Who Created the OSS & Modern American Espionage
- Contributor: Waller, Douglas
- Date: 2011-02-24
Film, VideoCarla Peterson: Black Gotham: A Family History
- Contributor: Peterson, Carla L.
- Date: 2011-04-13