Film, Video Sudan: A Nation in Turbulent Search for Itself
About this Item
- Sudan: A Nation in Turbulent Search for Itself
- Francis Deng, Distinguished Visiting Scholar at the Library of Congress' John W. Kluge Center discussed the African nation of Sudan.
- Event Date
- November 02, 2005
- - Francis Deng is professor of international law, politics and society and director of the Center for Displacement Studies at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies of Johns Hopkins University. He has held visiting academic appointments at Yale University and New York University and has been a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.
- Related Resources
- The John W. Kluge Center: http://www.loc.gov/k
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 7 minutes, 15 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sudan: A Nation in Turbulent Search for Itself. 2005. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3820/.
APA citation style:
(2005) Sudan: A Nation in Turbulent Search for Itself. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3820/.
MLA citation style:
Sudan: A Nation in Turbulent Search for Itself. 2005. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-3820/>.