Film, Video Sept. 11 Documentary Project
About this Item
- Sept. 11 Documentary Project
- Ann Hoog discusses the September 11, 2001 Documentary Project. This online presentation forms part of the "Witness and Response, September 11, 2001 Acquisitions at the Library of Congress" online exhibition. The video is presented on the American Folklife Center's section of the exhibit found at "Witness and Response, September 11, 2001: American Folklife Center," along with recordings of narratives, photographs of spontaneous memorials and artwork by children related to the first weeks after September 11, 2001.
- Event Date
- September 11, 2001
- - Ann Hoog is a folklore specialist in the American Folklife Center.
- Related Resources
- American Folklife Center: https://www.loc.gov/folklife/index.html
- Witness and Response: Sept. 11 Acquisitions at the Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/911/
- Running Time
- 12 minutes 33 seconds
- Online Format
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sept. 11 Documentary Project. 2001. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4080/.
APA citation style:
(2001) Sept. 11 Documentary Project. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4080/.
MLA citation style:
Sept. 11 Documentary Project. 2001. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4080/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoPearl Harbor Oral Histories Ann Hoog discusses After the Day of Infamy: 'Man-on-the-Street' Interviews Following the Attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Contributor: Hoog, Ann
- Date: 2004-06-08
Film, VideoWomen Documenting the World (Morning Session) Morning session of a day-long symposium that highlighted, explored and celebrated the contributions of women as ethnographic fieldworkers and scholars. The event called attention to the role of women in establishing many...
- Contributor: Migoni, Allina - Kaskowitz, Sheryl - Kerst, Catherine H. - Groce, Nancy - Dye, Aldona - Hocking, Jesse - Hoog, Ann - Peterson, Elizabeth
- Date: 2019-09-26
Film, VideoArchives, History & Heritage Advanced Internship Reflection Program This capstone event highlighted the accomplishments of the participants in the Archives, History & Heritage Advanced Internship Reflection Program, reflected upon the impact of the work performed and recognized those who participated...
- Contributor: McAleer, Meg - Meadors, Brittney - Adeniyi, Keshad (Ife) - Chin, Jacquelyn - Hayden, Carla - Xiong, Pang - Hoog, Ann - Powell, Kimberly - Morenus, Linda Stiber - Smigel, Libby
- Date: 2019-04-22
Film, VideoRahim AlHaj Oral History Virtuoso oud musician and composer Rahim AlHaj discusses his family, education, music and his experiences leaving Iraq and settling in New Mexico with Dan Sheehy prior to a Library of Congress concert.
- Contributor: Sheehy, Daniel - Alhaj, Rahim
- Date: 2016-07-28
Film, VideoZulal Trio & Ara Dinkjian Oral History Members of the Zulal Trio discuss the history of the group and their music.
- Contributor: Zulal Trio - Dinkjian, Ara
- Date: 2015-05-28