Film, Video Diane Ackerman: Book Fest 07
About this Item
- Diane Ackerman: Book Fest 07
- Diane Ackerman appears at the 2007 National Book Festival.
- September 29, 2007
- - This recording is not available.
- - Diane Ackerman is an author, poet, and naturalist known for her nonfiction works, which include the best-selling "An Alchemy of Mind" (2004) and "The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story" (W.W. Norton, 2007). Her essays about nature and human nature have appeared in The New York Times, Parade, and The New Yorker, among other journals. She is the recipient of many prizes and awards, including a Guggenheim Fellowship, the John Burroughs Nature Award, and the Lavan Poetry Prize. She has the rare distinction of having a molecule -- dianeackerone -- named after her. She lives in upstate New York.
- National Book Festival: https://www.loc.gov/bookfest/index.html
- 26 minutes 40 seconds
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Diane Ackerman: Book Fest 07. 2007. Web.. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4130/.
APA citation style:
(2007) Diane Ackerman: Book Fest 07. [Web.] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4130/.
MLA citation style:
Diane Ackerman: Book Fest 07. 2007. Web.. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4130/>.