Film, Video Michelle Singletary: 2008 National Book Festival
About this Item
- Michelle Singletary: 2008 National Book Festival
- Financial expert Michelle Singletary appears at the National Book Festival.
- September 27, 2008
- - Michelle Singletary is a nationally syndicated columnist for The Washington Post with her award-winning column, "The Color of Money," now carried in about 120 newspapers across the country. The Pulitzer nominated-column won a prestigious award from the Society of American Business Editors and Writers. She hosts a live online chat on washpost.com and has a widely read electronic newsletter distributed by The Washington Post. She is a regular personal finance contributor for National Public Radio's afternoon program "Day to Day" and she frequently does segments on major television network news programs. Her books include "Spend Well, Live Rich" and "Your Money and Your Man" (Random House/Ballantine, trade paper, 2007). She lives in Maryland.
- National Book Festival: https://www.loc.gov/bookfest/
- Join the Discussion of this Webcast on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=116926901435&topic=10472 External
- 36 minutes 3 seconds
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Michelle Singletary:National Book Festival. 2008. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4424/.
APA citation style:
(2008) Michelle Singletary:National Book Festival. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4424/.
MLA citation style:
Michelle Singletary:National Book Festival. 2008. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4424/>.