Film, Video Marisa de los Santos: 2008 National Book Festival
About this Item
- Marisa de los Santos: 2008 National Book Festival
- Poet and author Marisa de los Santos speaks at the National Book Festival.
- September 27, 2008
- - Enamored of books from an early age, Marisa de los Santos majored in English at the University of Virginia and went on to study creative writing at Sarah Lawrence College and the University of Houston. Originally a poet and the author of the award-winning collection "From the Bones Out" (2000), she tried her hand at fiction with her first novel, the New York Times best-seller "Love Walked In" (2005). Her latest book is "Belong to Me" (HarperCollins/William Morrow, 2008). She lives in Wilmington, Del.
- National Book Festival: https://www.loc.gov/bookfest/
- Join the Discussion of this Webcast on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=116926901435&topic=10468 External
- 32 minutes 1 seconds
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Marisa de los Santos:National Book Festival. 2008. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4435/.
APA citation style:
(2008) Marisa de los Santos:National Book Festival. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4435/.
MLA citation style:
Marisa de los Santos:National Book Festival. 2008. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4435/>.