Film, Video Violin Master Class with Christian Tetzlaff
About this Item
- Violin Master Class with Christian Tetzlaff
- Virtuoso violinist Christian Tetzlaff conducted a violin master class at the Library for area students and teachers.
- Event Date
- November 07, 2008
- - Christian Tetzlaff was born in Hamburg. He began playing the violin and piano at the age of 6, and made his concert debut at 14 years old. He studied with Uwe-Martin Haiberg at the Musikhochschule Lubeck and with Walter Levine at the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music. He is much in demand as a soloist with major orchestras of the world and praised for his recordings, including recent Beethoven works performed with the Tonhalle Orchestra Zurich under David Zinman.
- Related Resources
- Concerts at the Library: https://www.loc.gov/rr/perform/concert/
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia: https://www.loc.gov/performingarts/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 43 minutes 21 seconds
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Violin Master Class with Christian Tetzlaff. 2008. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4515/.
APA citation style:
(2008) Violin Master Class with Christian Tetzlaff. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4515/.
MLA citation style:
Violin Master Class with Christian Tetzlaff. 2008. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4515/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoViolin Master Class with Christian Tetzlaff videorecording | videorecording ; 103 min | Virtuoso violinist Christian Tetzlaff conducted a violin master class at the Library for area students and teachers. (Content). Recorded November 7, 2008 (Date). Christian Tetzlaff...
- Contributor: Tetzlaff, Christian - Library of Congress
- Date: 2008
Film, VideoMotive Cello: Motivations in the Cello Sonatas of Beethoven, Brahms & Chopin
- Contributor: Plylar, David
- Date: 2014-04-24
Film, VideoRodgers & Hammerstein: Manhattan & Epilogue
- Contributor: Feinstein, Michael
- Date: 2014-02-03
Film, VideoNational Anthem Remix Panel Discussion
- Date: 2014-09-18