Film, Video Amish Resources at the Library of Congress
About this Item
- Amish Resources at the Library of Congress
- Paul Connor, reference specialist in the Local History & Genealogy Reading Room, draws on the Library's extensive resources in Amish Studies to discuss the unique history and culture of Amish Americans.
- Event Date
- February 23, 2009
- - This recording is not available.
- - Paul Connor is a reference specialist in the Local History & Genealogy Reading Room of the Library of Congress.
- Related Resources
- Local History and Genealogy Reading Room: http://www.loc.gov/rr/genealogy/
- Running Time
- 12 minutes, 5 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Amish Resources at the Library of Congress. 2009. Online Text. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4552/.
APA citation style:
(2009) Amish Resources at the Library of Congress. [Online Text] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4552/.
MLA citation style:
Amish Resources at the Library of Congress. 2009. Online Text. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4552/>.