Film, Video Report from Armenia
About this Item
- Report from Armenia
- Marie L. Yovanovitch, United States Ambassador to the Republic of Armenia, discussed the situation in Armenia since her appointment to the position on Aug. 1, 2008. Her report covered the contemporary Armenian scene, U.S.- Armenian relations and USAID-funded programs and initiatives in Armenia.
- Event Date
- June 30, 2009
- - A native of Connecticut, Marie L. Yovanovitch is a graduate of Princeton University, where she earned a bachelor's degree in history and Russian studies. She has studied at the Pushkin Institute and earned a master's degree from the National War College. In 1986 she joined the Foreign Service.
- Related Resources
- African and Middle Eastern Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 3 minutes
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Report from Armenia. 2009. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4615/.
APA citation style:
(2009) Report from Armenia. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4615/.
MLA citation style:
Report from Armenia. 2009. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4615/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoManaging Diversity & Social Harmony in Mauritius
- Contributor: Kasenally, Roukaya
- Date: 2011-02-15
Film, VideoEducating Girls in Tsarist Russia
- Contributor: Adler, Eliyana
- Date: 2011-03-15
Film, VideoArthur Szyk and His Passover Haggadah
- Contributor: Ungar, Irvin
- Date: 2011-04-04
Film, VideoBelly Dancers, Harems & Chadors
- Contributor: Addasi, Maha
- Date: 2011-03-09
Film, VideoCoffee, Culture and Intellectual Property Rights: The Case of Ethiopia
- Contributor: Sereke-Berhan, Heran
- Date: 2011-03-31