Film, Video Judy Blume: 2009 National Book Festival
About this Item
- Judy Blume: 2009 National Book Festival
- Young-adult author Judy Blume appears at the National Book Festival.
- September 26, 2009
- - Judy Blume has sold more than 80 million copies of such young-adult best-sellers as "Blubber: Just as Long as We're Together" and "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret" as well as the adult titles "Summer Sisters," "Smart Women" and "Wifey." Her books have been translated into 31 languages, and she has won numerous awards for her writing, such as the Margaret A. Edwards Award for Lifetime Achievement from the American Library Association and the Living Legends award from the Library of Congress. Blume is the founder and trustee of The Kids Fund, a charitable and educational foundation. Her newest book is "Friend or Fiend? With the Pain & the Great One" (2009). She lives on islands along the East Coast.
- National Book Festival: https://www.loc.gov/bookfest/index.html
- Judy Blume: Podcast: https://www.loc.gov/podcasts/bookfest09/podcast_blume.html
- 38 minutes 44 seconds
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Judy Blume:National Book Festival. 2009. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4650/.
APA citation style:
(2009) Judy Blume:National Book Festival. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4650/.
MLA citation style:
Judy Blume:National Book Festival. 2009. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4650/>.