Film, Video The Jews of Brazil
About this Item
- The Jews of Brazil
- Daniel R. Pinto of the Embassy of Brazil delivers an illustrated lecture on the Jews of Brazil.
- October 20, 2009
- - Daniel R. Pinto was born in Rio de Janeiro to Egyptian Jewish refugees. He was educated at the French School in Rio de Janeiro and received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Candido Mendes University in Rio de Janeiro. Pinto worked in the tourist, health care and banking industries before joining the Brazilian Foreign Service in 1999. Since 2006, he has been posted at the Brazilian Embassy in Washington, D.C., where he follows intellectual property and trade policy issues.
- African and Middle Eastern Division: www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Hispanic Division: www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic
- 1 hours 16 minutes 20 seconds
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Jews of Brazil. 2009. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4767/.
APA citation style:
(2009) The Jews of Brazil. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4767/.
MLA citation style:
The Jews of Brazil. 2009. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4767/>.