Film, Video Ours to Fight For: American Jewish Soldiers in World War II
About this Item
- Ours to Fight For: American Jewish Soldiers in World War II
- Liaison Specialist Jason Steinhauer of the Library of Congress Veterans History Project presented a lecture and discussion on the contributions, impact and legacy of American Jewish service during World War II. Cosponsored by the Veterans History Project and the Hebrew Language Table, the program is part of the Library's Jewish American Heritage Month commemoration.
- Event Date
- May 03, 2010
- - Jason Steinhauer is a Liaison Specialist for the Veterans History Project at the Library of Congress.
- Related Resources
- Jewish American Heritage Month: http://www.jewishheritagemonth.gov/
- Veterans History Project: https://www.loc.gov/vets/
- Running Time
- 47 minutes 13 seconds
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ours to Fight For: American Jewish Soldiers in World War II. 2010. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4889/.
APA citation style:
(2010) Ours to Fight For: American Jewish Soldiers in World War II. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4889/.
MLA citation style:
Ours to Fight For: American Jewish Soldiers in World War II. 2010. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4889/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoLibrary of Congress Opens "Cartoon America" Exhibition
- Contributor: Katz, Harry - Kallaugher, Kevin - Walker, Brian - Feiffer, Jules - Wood, Art - Telnaes, Ann
- Date: 2006-11-01
Film, VideoCan You Guard My Stuff? LC Data Tests with the San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Contributor: Minor, David
- Date: 2007-09-19
Film, VideoPreserving State Government Information: The State of the Digital Nation
- Contributor: Horton, Bob - Lee, Cal
- Date: 2011-06-14
Film, VideoWeb Archiving at the British Library
- Contributor: Hockx-Yu, Helen
- Date: 2011-07-18