Film, Video Hemingway in Pamplona
About this Item
- Hemingway in Pamplona
- Yolanda Barcina, mayor of Pamplona, and others present a discussion on "Ernest Hemingway and Pamplona."
- Event Date
- February 12, 2010
- - Dr. Georgette Dorn is the Chief, Hispanic Division at the Library of Congress.
- - Dr. Kim Moreland ia a Professor of American Literature at The George Washington University.
- - Dr. Jose Maria Naharro is a Professor of Spanish Literature at University of Maryland.
- - Yolanda Barcina is the mayor of Pamplona, Navarre since 1999 and the elected chairwoman of the Navarrese People's Union (UPN).
- Related Resources
- Hispanic Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/
- Running Time
- 43 minutes 55 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hemingway in Pamplona. 2010. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4911/.
APA citation style:
(2010) Hemingway in Pamplona. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4911/.
MLA citation style:
Hemingway in Pamplona. 2010. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4911/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoColombian Treasures at the Library of Congress The Library of Congress showcased a display of Colombian treasures from our vast Latin American collections, including the papers Simón Bolivar and Francisco de Paula Santander, rare literary audio recordings of Colombian...
- Contributor: Reyes, Ambassador Camilo - Dorn, Georgette
- Date: 2018-04-18
Film, VideoThe Mexican Revolution & the United States An online exhibtion, "The Mexican Revolution and the United States in the Collections of the Library of Congress," tells the dynamic story of the complex and turbulent relationship between Mexico and the...
- Contributor: Sada Solana, Carlos Manuel - Tenenbaum, Barbara - Mao, David - North, Tracy - Dorn, Georgette
- Date: 2016-09-07
Film, VideoPoet Laureate Juan Felipe Herrera on Rare Cuban Treasures Poet Laureate Juan Felipe Herrera continues his voyage through the Library's collections as part of his La Casa de Colores project. In a visit to the Hispanic Division, Georgette Dorn shows the...
- Contributor: Herrera, Juan Felipe - Dorn, Georgette
- Date: 2016-01-21
Film, VideoIllicit: How Smugglers, Traffickers and Copycats are Hijacking the Global Economy Moises Naim gave a talk about his book "Illicit: How Smugglers, Traffickers and Copycats Are Hijacking the Global Economy" in a program sponsored by the Library's Hispanic Division. His book is based...
- Contributor: Naim, Moises
- Date: 2007-03-28
Film, VideoJosé Gervasio Artigas & the Independence of Uruguay Uruguayan historian and author Gerardo Caetano discusses José Gervasio Artigas and his role in the Independence of Uruguay in the 1800s.
- Contributor: Caetano, Gerardo
- Date: 2013-08-27