Film, Video Hemingway in Pamplona
About this Item
- Hemingway in Pamplona
- Yolanda Barcina, mayor of Pamplona, and others present a discussion on "Ernest Hemingway and Pamplona."
- Event Date
- February 12, 2010
- - Yolanda Barcina is the mayor of Pamplona, Navarre since 1999 and the elected chairwoman of the Navarrese People's Union (UPN).
- - Dr. Jose Maria Naharro is a Professor of Spanish Literature at University of Maryland.
- - Dr. Kim Moreland ia a Professor of American Literature at The George Washington University.
- - Dr. Georgette Dorn is the Chief, Hispanic Division at the Library of Congress.
- Related Resources
- Hispanic Division: http://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/
- Running Time
- 43 minutes, 55 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hemingway in Pamplona. 2010. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4911/.
APA citation style:
(2010) Hemingway in Pamplona. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4911/.
MLA citation style:
Hemingway in Pamplona. 2010. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4911/>.