Film, Video The ADA, Diversity and the Workplace: Managing for Success
About this Item
- The ADA, Diversity and the Workplace: Managing for Success
- Twenty years ago, the Americans with Disabilities Act sought to improve the lives of all people in the workplace. Today, both managers and employees must adhere to and embrace the change that ADA has brought to our places of employment. Event is aimed at helping attendees explore how they can bring the promise of ADA into the workplace to celebrate diversity, improve employees' experiences, and build better organizations.
- Event Date
- July 07, 2010
- - Eric Eldrich is equal employment opportunity specialist in the Library's Office of Opportunity, Inclusiveness and Compliance.
- Running Time
- 46 minutes 6 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The ADA, Diversity and the Workplace: Managing for Success. 2010. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4952/.
APA citation style:
(2010) The ADA, Diversity and the Workplace: Managing for Success. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4952/.
MLA citation style:
The ADA, Diversity and the Workplace: Managing for Success. 2010. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4952/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoResearch on Magnetic Media Deterioration Before and After 1995
- Contributor: Stauderman, Sarah
- Date: 2005-08-23
Film, VideoPreserving At-Risk Digital Social Science Data: The Data-PASS Project
- Contributor: Gutmann, Myron
- Date: 2007-01-26
Film, VideoOurs to Fight For: American Jewish Soldiers in World War II
- Contributor: Steinhauer, Jason
- Date: 2010-05-03
Film, VideoWhat Went Wrong... and Why
- Contributor: Lewis, Bernard - Arkoun, Mohammed
- Date: 2002-05-07
Film, VideoData Conservancy: A Web Science View of Data Curation
- Contributor: Choudhury, Sayeed
- Date: 2010-06-07