Film, Video Spike Mendelsohn at the 2010 National Book Festival
About this Item
- Spike Mendelsohn at the 2010 National Book Festival
- Chef Spike Mendelsohn appears at the 2010 National Book Festival.
- September 25, 2010
- - Spike Mendelsohn was a fan favorite on the fourth season of Bravo TV's "Top Chef" and opened Good Stuff Eatery on Capitol Hill in Washington in 2008. He is a former chef at Mai House, which was named one of New York City's 10 best restaurants by The New York Times. A graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, he has also worked at such highly rated restaurants as Bouchon in Napa Valley, Les Crayeres in France and Le Cirque in New York City. He has just released (with Micheline Mendelsohn) "The Good Stuff Cookbook: Burgers, Fries, Shakes, Wedges and More" (Wiley).
- 2010 National Book Festival Website : https://www.loc.gov/bookfest/
- Festival Video Webcasts : https://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/bookfestival.php
- 29 minutes 28 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Spike Mendelsohn at theNational Book Festival. 2010. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4965/.
APA citation style:
(2010) Spike Mendelsohn at theNational Book Festival. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4965/.
MLA citation style:
Spike Mendelsohn at theNational Book Festival. 2010. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4965/>.