Film, Video Craig Robinson: 2010 National Book Festival
About this Item
- Craig Robinson: 2010 National Book Festival
- Basketball player and coach Craig Robinson appears at the National Book Festival.
- Event Date
- September 25, 2010
- - Craig Robinson is the head men's basketball coach at Oregon State University and is the former head coach at Brown University. He attended Princeton University and was a star forward for the team in the early 1980s. Robinson was twice named Ivy League Player of the Year, in 1981-82 and in 1982-83, and he is the fourth-highest scorer in Princeton's history. During the 1990s, Robinson worked as a bond trader. His book is "A Game of Character: A Family Journey from Chicago's Southside to the Ivy League and Beyond" (Penguin Gotham). Robinson is the older brother of Michelle Obama and brother-in-law of President Obama.
- Related Resources
- 2010 National Book Festival Website : http://www.loc.gov/bookfest/
- Festival Video Webcasts: http://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/bookfestival.php
- Running Time
- 32 minutes, 40 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Craig Robinson:National Book Festival. 2010. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4973/.
APA citation style:
(2010) Craig Robinson:National Book Festival. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4973/.
MLA citation style:
Craig Robinson:National Book Festival. 2010. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-4973/>.