Film, Video Personal Archiving Day: Documents
About this Item
- Personal Archiving Day: Documents
- Library of Congress conservators and experts discuss how to care for personal collections including traditional paper, electronic documents, and books.
- May 10, 2010
- - Gina Jones is a digital media project coordinator in the Office of Strategic Initiatives at the Library of Congress.
- - Abigail Grotke is a digital media project coordinator in the Office of Strategic Initiatives at the Library of Congress.
- - Lynn Kidder is a senior rare book conservator in the Preservation Directorate at the Library of Congress.
- - Annlinn Kruger is a senior paper conservator in the Preservation Directorate at the Library of Congress.
- 34 minutes 23 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Personal Archiving Day: Documents. 2010. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5180/.
APA citation style:
(2010) Personal Archiving Day: Documents. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5180/.
MLA citation style:
Personal Archiving Day: Documents. 2010. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5180/>.