Film, Video Cassandra Clare: 2011 National Book Festival
About this Item
- Cassandra Clare: 2011 National Book Festival
- Author Cassandra Clare appears at the 2011 National Book Festival.
- September 24, 2011
- - Born in Tehran, Iran, to American parents, Cassandra Clare spent much of her early years traveling the world with her family, including a trek through the Himalayas as a child who spent a month living in her father's backpack. Her unique brand of fantasy fiction has earned her a worldwide audience of adoring fans. The "Mortal Instruments" series is now in its forth installment with "City of Fallen Angels" (Margaret K. McElderry). Clare says she envisioned her latest book "as an ending to the story begun in 'City of Bones,' but I soon realized that in fact where my pen was taking me was into a new trilogy."
- National Book Festival: https://www.loc.gov/bookfest/
- 2011 Book Festival Webcasts: https://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/results.php?mode=s&cat=58
- 45 minutes 17 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Cassandra Clare:National Book Festival. 2011. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5259/.
APA citation style:
(2011) Cassandra Clare:National Book Festival. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5259/.
MLA citation style:
Cassandra Clare:National Book Festival. 2011. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5259/>.