Film, Video Frontera Sin Frontera
About this Item
- Frontera Sin Frontera
- A panel of experts discusses the poetry traditions of the United States and Mexico and the literary exchanges between the two countries, shedding light on the historical, political and cultural heritages of both nations.
- Event Date
- October 04, 2011
- - Jeannette Clariond is co-editor (with Harold Bloom) of a forthcoming anthology of American poets.
- - Monica de la Torre is co-editor of "Reversible Monuments: Contemporary Mexican Poetry."
- - Rafael Perez-Torres is author of "Movements in Chicano Poetry: Against Myths, Against Margins" and co-editor of "The Chicano Studies Reader: An Anthology of Aztlan 1970-2000."
- - Pedro Serrano is a Mexican poet.
- - Luis Alberto Ambroggio is a poet and member of the Academia Norteamericana de la Lengua Espanola (North American Academy of the Spanish Language).
- Related Resources
- Poetry & Literature: http://www.loc.gov/poetry/
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 35 minutes, 38 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Frontera Sin Frontera. 2011. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5330/.
APA citation style:
(2011) Frontera Sin Frontera. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5330/.
MLA citation style:
Frontera Sin Frontera. 2011. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5330/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoRed Hot Salsa: Bilingual Poems on Being Young and Latino in the United States
- Contributor: Ambroggio, Luis Alberto - Hijuelos, Oscar - Quiroz Cahill, Claudia - Carlson, Lori Marie
- Date: 2005-09-29
Film, Video450 Years of Spanish Poetry in the United States
- Contributor: Mayor Marsan, Maricel - Ayala, Naomi - Ambroggio, Luis Alberto - Villanueva, Tino
- Date: 2006-09-22
Film, VideoSpeak the People / the Spark / el Poema: Celebrating Juan Felipe Herrera
- Contributor: Quetzal - Herrera, Juan Felipe - Gonzalez, Martha - Pérez, Louie - Morales, Hugo - Pérez-Torres, Rafael
- Date: 2017-04-26
Film, VideoOdysseas Elytis & the Hispanic World
- Contributor: Berroa, Rei - Serrano, Pedro
- Date: 2012-01-27
Film, VideoEstados Unidos Hispano
- Contributor: Ambroggio, Luis Alberto - Pumar, Enrique
- Date: 2015-12-11