Film, Video Human Rights Day Panel 2011: Women's Rights and Opportunities
About this Item
- Human Rights Day Panel 2011: Women's Rights and Opportunities
- A group of distinguished speakers discussed the rights and opportunities of women in honor of International Human Rights Day.
- Event Date
- December 09, 2011
- - Graciela Rodriguez-Ferrand is a senior foreign law specialist at the Law Library of Congress.
- - Steven Shapiro is legal director of American Civil Liberties Union.
- - Sharon Hrynkow is senior adviser to the assistant secretary of state of the Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs.
- Related Resources
- Law Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/law/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 34 minutes 8 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Human Rights Day Panel: Women's Rights and Opportunities. 2011. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5442/.
APA citation style:
(2011) Human Rights Day Panel: Women's Rights and Opportunities. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5442/.
MLA citation style:
Human Rights Day Panel: Women's Rights and Opportunities. 2011. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5442/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoA History of Law in American Film
- Contributor: Silbey, Jessica
- Date: 2016-07-20
Film, VideoLaw Day 2016: Paulette Brown
- Contributor: Shaffer, Roberta I. - Brown, Paulette
- Date: 2016-04-27
Film, VideoThe City of the Jews: Segregated Space & the Admission of Strangers in the Jewish Ghetto ...
- Contributor: Indrimi, Natalia - Villani, Stefano - Cooperman, Bernard - Varricchio, Armando
- Date: 2016-05-24
Film, VideoConstitution Day 2016: Rights of People with Mental Illness
- Contributor: Maman, Robert
- Date: 2016-09-07
Film, VideoLove Wins: Obergefell v. Hodges
- Contributor: Obergefell, Jim - Cenziper, Debbie - Brown, Nicholas
- Date: 2016-06-29