Film, Video The Dreamer
About this Item
- The Dreamer
- Author Pam Muñoz Ryan discusses her award-winning book "The Dreamer," illustrated by Peter Sis.
- Event Date
- September 16, 2011
- - Pam Muñoz Ryan has written more than 30 books for young people, including the award-winning "Esperanza Rising," "Riding Freedom" and "Paint the Wind." She is the National Education Association's recipient of the Civil and Human Rights Award, the Virginia Hamilton Award for Multicultural Literature and a two-time winner of the Willa Cather Literary Award. Mu??oz Ryan was a presenter at the Library's National Book Festival in 2003.
- Related Resources
- Center for the Book: http://www.read.gov/cfb/
- Hispanic Division: http://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/
- Pam Muñoz Ryan at the 2003 National Book Festival: http://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/feature_wdesc.php?rec=3568
- Running Time
- 25 minutes, 26 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Dreamer. 2011. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5443/.
APA citation style:
(2011) The Dreamer. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5443/.
MLA citation style:
The Dreamer. 2011. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5443/>.