Film, Video The Connection Between the U.S.Independence and the Hispanic American Independence Movement
About this Item
- The Connection Between the U.S.Independence and the Hispanic American Independence Movement
- Allan Brewer-Carías discussed the Connection between the U.S. Independence and the Hispanic American Independence Movement in the context of several key constitutional law books published in the United States at the beginning of the 19th century.
- Event Date
- November 22, 2011
- - Allan Brewer-Carías obtained his J.D. (1962) and his Doctor of Laws Degree (1994) from the Central University of Venezuela. He became a tenured professor in administrative law at the same University in 1965. There, he also served as director of the Public Law Institute from 1978 to 1989, as head of the Administrative Law Department, and as a head of the Public Law Department.
- Related Resources
- Law Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/law/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 13 minutes 41 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Connection Between the U.S.Independence and the Hispanic American Independence Movement. 2011. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5445/.
APA citation style:
(2011) The Connection Between the U.S.Independence and the Hispanic American Independence Movement. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5445/.
MLA citation style:
The Connection Between the U.S.Independence and the Hispanic American Independence Movement. 2011. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5445/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoA History of Law in American Film
- Contributor: Silbey, Jessica
- Date: 2016-07-20
Film, VideoLaw Day 2016: Paulette Brown
- Contributor: Shaffer, Roberta I. - Brown, Paulette
- Date: 2016-04-27
Film, VideoThe City of the Jews: Segregated Space & the Admission of Strangers in the Jewish Ghetto ...
- Contributor: Indrimi, Natalia - Villani, Stefano - Cooperman, Bernard - Varricchio, Armando
- Date: 2016-05-24
Film, VideoConstitution Day 2016: Rights of People with Mental Illness
- Contributor: Maman, Robert
- Date: 2016-09-07
Film, VideoLove Wins: Obergefell v. Hodges
- Contributor: Obergefell, Jim - Cenziper, Debbie - Brown, Nicholas
- Date: 2016-06-29