Film, Video Donato Ndong
About this Item
- Donato Ndong
- Donato Ndongo appears in a program co-sponsored by the Library, the Africa Society for the National Summit on Africa and Embassy of the Kingdom of Spain.
- April 04, 2012
- - Donato Ndongo is a prominent writer and journalist from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea.
- African & Middle Eastern Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Poetry & Literature at the Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/poetry/
- Hispanic Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/
- 1 hours 15 minutes 58 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Donato Ndong. 2012. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5535/.
APA citation style:
(2012) Donato Ndong. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5535/.
MLA citation style:
Donato Ndong. 2012. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5535/>.