Film, Video Nobel Laureate Herta Müller
About this Item
- Nobel Laureate Herta Müller
- The Library of Congress, in collaboration with the Goethe-Institut, presented a reading and discussion withNobel Laureate Herta Müller, winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature in 2009. The event which was co-sponsored by the Poetry and Literature Center and the European Division of the Library of Congress included a reading by Müller, who is a novelist, poet and essayist, and a discussion moderated by Peter Pfeiffer, professor of German at Georgetown University.
- Event Date
- May 15, 2012
- Related Resources
- European Division: http://www.loc.gov/rr/european/
- Poetry & Literature at the Library of Congress: http://www.loc.gov/poetry/
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 45 minutes, 13 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Nobel Laureate Herta Müller. 2012. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5545/.
APA citation style:
(2012) Nobel Laureate Herta Müller. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5545/.
MLA citation style:
Nobel Laureate Herta Müller. 2012. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5545/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoInternational Literature: Ko Un
- Contributor: Brother Anthony - Un, Ko - Stewart, Frank
- Date: 2016-09-19
Film, VideoAsian-American Literature Today: Kundiman Spotlight
- Contributor: Chang, Jennifer - Joseph, Janine - Nezhukumatathil, Aimee
- Date: 2016-10-12
Film, VideoPoetry, Publishing & Race
- Contributor: Hong, Cathy Park - Smith, Carmen Gimenez - Shockley, Evie - Share, Don
- Date: 2016-10-18
Film, VideoFiction, Faith and the Imagination: Celebrating Marilynne Robinson
- Contributor: Lightman, Alan - Harding, Paul - Robinson, Marilynne - Brooks, Geraldine
- Date: 2017-04-03
Film, VideoUS-Canada Capital Poetry Exchange
- Contributor: Howard, Liz - O'Meara, David - Buffam, Suzanne
- Date: 2017-03-30