Film, Video The Last Pharaoh: A Dream for the World
About this Item
- The Last Pharaoh: A Dream for the World
- Wagdi Zeid presented "The Last Pharaoh: A Dream for the World," his play about Akhnaton, the first monotheistic pharaoh in Egypt, and his efforts to unify the country and promote his belief of the one and only god.
- Event Date
- May 15, 2012
- - Zeid is professor of drama and playwright at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell.
- Related Resources
- African & Middle Eastern Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 1 minutes 31 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Last Pharaoh: A Dream for the World. 2012. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5551/.
APA citation style:
(2012) The Last Pharaoh: A Dream for the World. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5551/.
MLA citation style:
The Last Pharaoh: A Dream for the World. 2012. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5551/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoHomeplace Mississippi: A Cultural Journey
- Contributor: Ford, Michael
- Date: 2014-06-05
Film, VideoLocality & Nation: Civil Rights & Voting Rights in the Deep South, 1963-1966
- Contributor: Jackson, Thomas - Jeffries, Hasan Kwame
- Date: 2014-04-17
Film, VideoPost-Traumatic Stress Awareness Panel
- Date: 2014-06-27
Film, VideoThis Nonviolent Stuff'll Get You Killed: How Guns Made the Civil Rights Movement Possible
- Contributor: Cobb, Charles
- Date: 2014-05-20
Film, VideoFlory's Flame
- Contributor: Fissel, Curt - Jagoda, Flory - Friedland, Ellen
- Date: 2015-01-21