Film, Video How to Find Stuff at the Largest Library in the World
About this Item
- How to Find Stuff at the Largest Library in the World
- Finding just what you want at a large library can be daunting. Imagine how overwhelming that might be at the largest library in the world. It doesn't have to be. This tutorial video from the Library of Congress shows you how easy finding what you want can be by using subject headings and a helpful librarian. And these tips can be used in any library.
- Event Date
- June 13, 2013
- Related Resources
- Humanities and Social Sciences Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/main/
- Running Time
- 5 minutes 38 seconds
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
How to Find Stuff at the Largest Library in the World. 2013. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5980/.
APA citation style:
(2013) How to Find Stuff at the Largest Library in the World. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5980/.
MLA citation style:
How to Find Stuff at the Largest Library in the World. 2013. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-5980/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoThe Bonus Army: An American Epic
- Contributor: Allen, Thomas - Dickson, Paul
- Date: 2005-06-22
Film, VideoBankrupting the Enemy: The U.S. Financial Siege of Japan Before Pearl Harbor
- Contributor: Miller, Edward
- Date: 2008-01-15
Film, VideoSegregated Scholars: Black Social Scientists and the Creation of Black Labor Studies, 1890-1950
- Contributor: Wilson, Francille Rusan
- Date: 2007-06-13
Film, VideoCovering America: A Narrative History of a Nation's Journalism
- Contributor: Daly, Christopher
- Date: 2012-09-19
Film, VideoLincoln's Other White House: the Untold Story of the Man and His Presidency
- Contributor: Smith Brownstein, Elizabeth
- Date: 2006-02-07