Film, Video Extraterrestrial Real Estate: Measuring Habitability on Mars with the Curiosity Rover
About this Item
- Extraterrestrial Real Estate: Measuring Habitability on Mars with the Curiosity Rover
- Pamela Conrad discussed her research on planetary habitability assessments. NASA's Curiosity rover is providing vital insight about Mars' past and current environments that will aid plans for future robotic and human missions.
- April 16, 2013
- - Pamela Conrad is deputy principal investigator for the Mars Science Laboratory at Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Science, Technology & Business Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/
- 1 hours 3 minutes 54 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Extraterrestrial Real Estate: Measuring Habitability on Mars with the Curiosity Rover. 2013. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6277/.
APA citation style:
(2013) Extraterrestrial Real Estate: Measuring Habitability on Mars with the Curiosity Rover. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6277/.
MLA citation style:
Extraterrestrial Real Estate: Measuring Habitability on Mars with the Curiosity Rover. 2013. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6277/>.