Film, Video In Bed with Wall Street: The Conspiracy Crippling the Global Economy
About this Item
- In Bed with Wall Street: The Conspiracy Crippling the Global Economy
- Author Larry Doyle exposes the shortcomings of an ineffectual financial regulatory system that brought about the Wall Street meltdown in 2008 and writes that he believes the corrupt relationship between Wall Street and Washington served the interests of the financial industry and failed to protect investors, consumers and the American taxpayer.
- June 05, 2014
- - Larry Doyle, a Wall Street veteran, successful blogger and author, has worked on and around Wall Street for the last 30 years. Shortly after the failure of Lehman Brothers in late 2008, Doyle launched his now widely read blog Sense on Cents, where he writes on the markets, global economy, Wall Street and Washington. Doyle's work is widely syndicated and referenced by major media outlets. He has received significant distinction for the emphasis his writing puts on issues related to investor education and protection.
- Science, Technology & Business Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/
- 1 hours 2 minutes 23 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
In Bed with Wall Street: The Conspiracy Crippling the Global Economy. 2014. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6482/.
APA citation style:
(2014) In Bed with Wall Street: The Conspiracy Crippling the Global Economy. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6482/.
MLA citation style:
In Bed with Wall Street: The Conspiracy Crippling the Global Economy. 2014. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6482/>.