Film, Video Saturn's Moon Titan: A Future Abode for Life
About this Item
- Saturn's Moon Titan: A Future Abode for Life
- In this talk, Carrie Anderson explained how life on Saturn's moon, Titan could possibly be a reality if it had more heat from the sun.
- Event Date
- June 26, 2014
- - Carrie Anderson is the associate chief at the Goddard Planetary Systems Laboratory of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. She has worked extensively on the Cassini spacecraft.
- Related Resources
- Science, Technology & Business Division: http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 7 minutes, 4 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Saturn's Moon Titan: A Future Abode for Life. 2014. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6492/.
APA citation style:
(2014) Saturn's Moon Titan: A Future Abode for Life. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6492/.
MLA citation style:
Saturn's Moon Titan: A Future Abode for Life. 2014. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6492/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoScience Safari
- Contributor: Kresh, Diane
- Date: 2004-03-19
Film, VideoA Thousand Years Over a Hot Stove: A History of American Women Told Through Food, Recipes ...
- Contributor: Schenone, Laura
- Date: 2005-04-20
Film, VideoAlan Cutler: The Seashell on the Mountaintop
- Contributor: Cutler, Alan
- Date: 2005-05-17
Film, VideoSalt in Your Sock and Other Tried-and-True Home Remedies
- Contributor: Beard, Dr. Lillian
- Date: 2005-06-07
Film, VideoThe Transmission of SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) and Influenza: Lessons from the Past and How ...
- Contributor: Lipsitch, Marc
- Date: 2005-02-07