Film, Video Let's Read, Let's Move
About this Item
- Let's Read, Let's Move
- Secretary of Education Arne Duncan is joined by Acting Surgeon General Boris D. Lushniak, chef and host of the Pati's Mexican Table TV show Pati Jinich, and NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback Warren Moon for the final 2014 field trip for "Let's Read, Let's Move," part of a broader initiative to engage youth in summer learning and physical activity.
- Event Date
- July 30, 2014
- Related Resources
- Young Readers Center: http://www.read.gov/yrc/
- Running Time
- 29 minutes, 52 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Let's Read, Let's Move. 2014. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6529/.
APA citation style:
(2014) Let's Read, Let's Move. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6529/.
MLA citation style:
Let's Read, Let's Move. 2014. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6529/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoAfrican Americans and Utopia: Visions of a Better Life
- Contributor: Sargent, Lyman Tower
- Date: 2019-05-14
Film, VideoStonewall 50: LGBTQ+ Research
- Contributor: Newsome, Jake - Warwick, Lisa - Robinson Jr., Franklin - Metcalf, Megan - Smith-Cruz, Shawnta
- Date: 2019-06-21
Film, VideoLibrary of Congress Surplus Books Program
- Contributor: Narrator
- Date: 2019-04-01
Film, VideoPreserving Public Broadcasting at 50 Years
- Date: 2017-11-03
Film, VideoGerman Almanacs in 18th-Century North America
- Contributor: Knirim, Alexander
- Date: 2017-11-30