Film, Video MASK Art Prize 2014
About this Item
- MASK Art Prize 2014
- Alla Tkachuk spoke about the 2014 MASK Prize and showed some of the winning art work. MASK is a British charity that trains young people for creativity and innovation. The MASK Prize is the annual national creativity competition open to all young people up to the age of 25 in Africa and its diasporas.
- Event Date
- June 24, 2014
- - Alla Tkachuk is founding director of MASK.
- Related Resources
- African & Middle Eastern Division: https://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Running Time
- 57 minutes 32 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
MASK Art Prize. 2014. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6588/.
APA citation style:
(2014) MASK Art Prize. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6588/.
MLA citation style:
MASK Art Prize. 2014. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6588/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoMASK: Mobil Art School in Kenya
- Contributor: Tkachuk, Alla
- Date: 2013-04-18
Film, VideoTetouan, Morocco: Its Specificity and World Cultural Heritage Dimension
- Contributor: Benaboud, M'hammed
- Date: 2008-02-21
Film, VideoJames Reston: Defenders of the Faith
- Contributor: Reston, James
- Date: 2009-09-09
Film, VideoUSEK University: Rev. Hady Mahfouz
- Contributor: Mahfouz, Rev. Hady
- Date: 2009-10-01
Film, VideoMy Prison, My Home: One Woman's Story of Captivity in Iran
- Contributor: Esfandiari, Haleh
- Date: 2009-11-17