Film, Video Scholarfest S2: Life/Past: How We Write About Those Who Came Before Us
About this Item
- Scholarfest S2: Life/Past: How We Write About Those Who Came Before Us
- As part of the two-day celebration of the 15th anniversary of the John W. Kluge Center at the Library of Congress, seven 10-minute rapid-fire "lightning conversations" (followed by 20 minutes of moderated Q&A) covered how we write about those who came before us.
- June 11, 2015
- John W. Kluge Center: https://www.loc.gov/kluge/
- Scholarfest 2015: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/news/scholarfest-2015.html
- 1 hours 19 minutes 50 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Scholarfest S2: Life/Past: How We Write About Those Who Came Before Us. 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6746/.
APA citation style:
(2015) Scholarfest S2: Life/Past: How We Write About Those Who Came Before Us. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6746/.
MLA citation style:
Scholarfest S2: Life/Past: How We Write About Those Who Came Before Us. 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6746/>.