Film, Video What Is Love? Romance Fiction in the Digital Age
About this Item
- What Is Love? Romance Fiction in the Digital Age
- The Library hosted an international conference on romance fiction, featuring authors, scholars and special sessions.
- Event Date
- February 11, 2015
- Related Resources
- Literacy Promotion at the Library of Congress: http://www.read.gov
- Running Time
- 5 hours 56 minutes 49 seconds
- Online Format
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
What Is Love? Romance Fiction in the Digital Age. 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6802/.
APA citation style:
(2015) What Is Love? Romance Fiction in the Digital Age. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6802/.
MLA citation style:
What Is Love? Romance Fiction in the Digital Age. 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6802/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, Video2015 Library of Congress Literacy Awards The receipts of the 2015 Library of Congress Literacy Award were honored in a ceremony. Through the generosity of David M. Rubenstein, the Library of Congress Literacy Awards Program honors organizations that...
- Date: 2015-10-27
Film, VideoThe First Smithsonian Collection: European Engravings of George Perkins Marsh & the Role of Prints in ... In her book "The First Smithsonian Collection," author Helena E. Wright discussed the 1849 purchase of the Marsh Collection, a group of European engravings and art books that formed part of the...
- Contributor: Wright, Helena E.
- Date: 2015-10-22
Film, Video2016 Library of Congress Literacy Awards Promotion Through its Library of Congress Literacy Awards, the Library celebrates literacy organizations and the dedicated people who, through passion and hard work, bring education and literacy to an unprecedented number of people...
- Contributor: Narrator
- Date: 2016-08-17
Film, VideoTelling America's Stories by Bridging Deaf Cultures at Your Library An all-day discussion and workshop series on how historical events and forces have shaped the ways that deaf people define themselves as a culture today, sponsored by the Library and the National...
- Contributor: Painter, Travis - Arey, Wesley - Lang, Harry G. - Lopez, Ricardo - Hagemeyer, Alice - Beckman, Noah - Uhlberg, Myron - Levinson, Chaim
- Date: 2016-04-05
Film, VideoNew Perspectives on Health & Literacy The Library sponsored a day-long symposium on literacy and heath, focusing on literacy in all its forms and how literacy affects personal well-being. The event was sponsored in cooperation with Nemours Children's...
- Contributor: Baicker, Karen - Harris, Robie - Edwards, Michael - Hassink, Sandra - Bloome, Anthony - Dixon, Judy - Carter, Jeff - Erikson, Michele - Azzi-Huck, Kaliope - Needlman, Robert ... Baicker, Karen - Harris, Robie - Edwards, Michael - Hassink, Sandra - Bloome, Anthony - Dixon, Judy - Carter, Jeff - Erikson, Michele - Azzi-Huck, Kaliope - Needlman, Robert - Harris, Linda M. - Leege, Rebecca Chandler - Carter, Lindsay - Connors, Dana - Bailey, David J. - Doggett, Libby - Rush, Steven - Robinson, Dominic - Bailet, Laura - Logan, Robert - Fishman, Nancy
- Date: 2016-03-17