Film, Video Flora & Flowers of Jordan
About this Item
- Flora & Flowers of Jordan
- Dawud Al-Eisawi discusses the flora and flowers of Jordan.
- Event Date
- July 30, 2015
- - Dawud Al-Eisawi is a professor of biology at University of Jordan. He serves as the chair of biodiversity and environmental studies for the Late H.H. Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan Al-Nahyan, AGU, Kingdom of Bahrain. Al-Eisawi is also a biodiversity and dry ecosystem specialist, writer, TV and radio personality.
- Related Resources
- African & Middle Eastern Division : https://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/
- Running Time
- 59 minutes 10 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Flora & Flowers of Jordan. 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6859/.
APA citation style:
(2015) Flora & Flowers of Jordan. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6859/.
MLA citation style:
Flora & Flowers of Jordan. 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6859/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoFive Countries in 21 Days The Near East Section of the African and Middle Eastern Division at the Library of Congress presents "Five Countries in 21 Days."
- Contributor: Kawar, Nawal
- Date: 2009-09-22
Film, VideoPersian Language Rare Materials Digitization Project This two-panel program on the Persian Language Rare Materials Digitization Project offers conversations with experts and library specialists focusing on how Persian manuscripts contribute to the study of language, literature, culture and...
- Contributor: Deeb, Mary Jane - Ohanyan, Tamera - Hoh, Anchi - Sergi, Domenico - Reser, David - Rieger, Thomas - Khan, Yasmeen - Dinavari, Hirad - Potter, Lee Ann - Keshavarz, Fatemah - Landau, Amy - Weeks, Joan - Chyet, Michael
- Date: 2019-05-10
Film, VideoGrowing Up Gullah Dorothy Browner-Hubler discusses growing up Gullah in South Carolina and Maryland.
- Contributor: Browner-Hubler, Dorothy
- Date: 2012-02-28
Film, VideoJews on Trial: The Papal Inquisition in Modena, 1598-1638 Katherine Aron-Beller will be speaking about her book on the Modena inquisition of 1598-1638.
- Contributor: Aron-Beller, Katherine
- Date: 2012-03-21
Film, VideoAmbassador Johnnie Carson: 40 Years of Dedication to Africa Ambassador Johnnie Carson took part in a discussion of his career in the U.S. State Department.
- Contributor: Carson, Johnnie
- Date: 2011-12-08