Film, Video Jane Lindskold: 2015 National Book Festival
About this Item
- Jane Lindskold: 2015 National Book Festival
- Jane Lindskold discusses "Artemis Invaded" at the 2015 Library of Congress National Book Festival in Washington, D.C.
- Event Date
- September 05, 2015
- - Jane Lindskold is the author of more than 20 science fiction and fantasy novels and short stories. She is also the eldest of four siblings-a relationship that she says influences her work. Her works include "Brother to Dragons, Companion to Owls," the Firekeeper Saga, the Athanor series, the Breaking the Wall series, "When the Gods Are Silent," "Artemis Awakening" and its sequel "Artemis Invaded."
- Related Resources
- National Book Festival : https://www.loc.gov/bookfest
- Running Time
- 44 minutes 33 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jane Lindskold:National Book Festival. 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6937/.
APA citation style:
(2015) Jane Lindskold:National Book Festival. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6937/.
MLA citation style:
Jane Lindskold:National Book Festival. 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6937/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoDavid Weber: 2015 National Book Festival David Weber discusses "Like a Mighty Army" at the 2015 Library of Congress National Book Festival in Washington, D.C.
- Contributor: Weber, David
- Date: 2015-09-05
Film, VideoDan Wells: 2015 National Book Festival Dan Wells discusses "The Devil's Only Friend" at the 2015 Library of Congress National Book Festival in Washington, D.C.
- Contributor: Wells, Dan
- Date: 2015-09-05
Film, VideoWhy Literature Matters: 2015 National Book Festival In an age that would argue that more vital priorities prevail, why does literature matter? Three very different thinkers (Jane Hirshfield, Azar Nafisi and Jeffrey Brown) came together at the 2015 National...
- Contributor: Nafisi, Azar - Brown, Jeffrey - Hirshfield, Jane
- Date: 2015-09-05
Film, Video2015 National Book Festival Promo Celebrating its 15th year, the Library of Congress National Book Festival has become one of the nation's premiere literary events.
- Contributor: Narrator
- Date: 2015-06-04
Film, VideoJuan Felipe Herrera 2015 National Book Festival PSA (English) Poet Laureate Juan Felipe Herrera welcomes you to the 2015 National Book Festival in Washington, D.C., Sept. 5, 2015. (English)
- Contributor: Herrera, Juan Felipe
- Date: 2015-07-28