Film, Video America's Test Kitchen: 2015 National Book Festival
About this Item
- America's Test Kitchen: 2015 National Book Festival
- Bridget Lancaster and Brian Roof present America's Test Kitchen's new cookbook "Cook's Country Eats Local: 150 Regional Recipes You Should Be Making No Matter Where You Live" at the 2015 Library of Congress National Book Festival in Washington, D.C.
- September 05, 2015
- - Bryan Roof is the executive editor of Cook’s Country magazine and an on-screen test cook for America’s Test Kitchen. In 2006, he became a test cook for Cook’s Illustrated and has since worked on various magazine, book and website projects. Roof is a registered dietician with degrees from Johnson and Wales University and Framingham State University. His career has taken him into the kitchens of some of the East Coast’s best restaurants. Roof is presenting America’s Test Kitchen’s cookbook, “Cook's Country Eats Local: 150 Regional Recipes You Should Be Making No Matter Where You Live.'
- - Bridget Lancaster is the executive food editor for new media, television and radio at America’s Test Kitchen. Since 1998, she has been a cast member of the America’s Test Kitchen and Cook’s Country television shows, as well as a cohost for America’s Test Kitchen Radio. Lancaster is currently the lead instructor for the America’s Test Kitchen Cooking School and helps develop and produce courses for the school. Earlier in her career, she worked in restaurant kitchens in the south and northeast, primarily focusing on pastry. She is presenting America’s Test Kitchen’s new cookbook “Cook's Country Eats Local: 150 Regional Recipes You Should Be Making No Matter Where You Live.'
- National Book Festival: https://www.loc.gov/bookfest
- 44 minutes 7 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
America's Test Kitchen:National Book Festival. 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6962/.
APA citation style:
(2015) America's Test Kitchen:National Book Festival. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6962/.
MLA citation style:
America's Test Kitchen:National Book Festival. 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-6962/>.