Film, Video Archiving Email: Records Management Perspective - Challenges of "Email as a Record"
About this Item
- Archiving Email: Records Management Perspective - Challenges of "Email as a Record"
- As part of a symposium on archiving email, presenters discuss the records management perspective and explore the current federal sector and Capstone approaches.
- June 02, 2015
- - Edwin McCeney is departmental records officer at the U.S. Department of the Interior.
- - Jeanette Plante is director of the Office of Records Management Policy at the U.S. Department of Justice.
- - Deborah Armentrout is agency records officer at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- - Lisa Haralampus is director of federal records management policy in the Office of the Chief Records Officer for the U.S. Government.
- Digital Preservation at the Library of Congress: http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/
- 1 hours 3 minutes 47 seconds
- online text
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Archiving Email: Records Management Perspective - Challenges of "Email as a Record". 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7070/.
APA citation style:
(2015) Archiving Email: Records Management Perspective - Challenges of "Email as a Record". [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7070/.
MLA citation style:
Archiving Email: Records Management Perspective - Challenges of "Email as a Record". 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7070/>.