Film, Video ATOS Trio in Concert
About this Item
- ATOS Trio in Concert
- Germany's acclaimed ATOS Trio brings impeccable musicianship and an exploratory edge to its renditions of piano trios old and new. The strings are featured in the premiere of a new Library of Congress commission by composer Michael Hersch. Ernest Bloch's three nocturnes offer a striking contrast to the first piano trio of his erstwhile student, Leon Kirchner. Beethoven's monumental op. 97 piano trio, dedicated to his friend and supporter Archduke Rudolf of Austria, closes the program.
- Event Date
- October 16, 2015
- Related Resources
- Music & Performing Arts at the Library of Congress: https://www.loc.gov/rr/perform/
- Running Time
- 1 hours 37 minutes 7 seconds
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
ATOS Trio in Concert. 2015. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7164/.
APA citation style:
(2015) ATOS Trio in Concert. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7164/.
MLA citation style:
ATOS Trio in Concert. 2015. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7164/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoCurtis Chamber Orchestra
- Contributor: Curtis Chamber Orchestra - Spano, Robert
- Date: 2015-03-07
Film, VideoAkademie für alte Musik Berlin
- Contributor: Akademie Fur Alte Musik Berlin
- Date: 2014-04-05
Film, VideoFranz Schubert's "Winterreise"
- Contributor: Drake, Julius - Bostridge, Ian
- Date: 2015-02-07
Film, VideoLeipzig String Quartet
- Contributor: Leipzig String Quartet
- Date: 2015-03-21
Film, VideoJennifer Koh & Reiko Uchida
- Contributor: Koh, Jennifer - Uchida, Reiko
- Date: 2013-05-23